Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Heartbeats by Lady GaGa


Hi, everybody!!! Sorry for the lack of update... truth to be told, I've been very busy with school and work (story of my life). Anyway, I went to BestBuy yesterday to get my Heartbeats headphones. I called the store first and they told me that they only carry twenty of them so, I hurried and went downtown to get one. As soon as I got there, there were only 3 left and only one colour of choice. I was hoping to get one, but since I couldn't wait anymore I decided to get the silver ones. The headphones are amazing and they sound incredible... the sound is very clear and crisp and you can totally hear every instruments that are playing in the song. The only problem that I have with the headphones is that the right bud won't fit my right ear properly. At one point it fell out of my ear as I was walking.

Now, the headphones comes with a traveling case, two extra buds and a manual guide. If you want to get a good headphones get this one and you won't be disappointed. They look amazing in my ears! If you got one, let me know what you think about them.

No comments: