Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Busy as a Bee

Hi blogger! Sorry for the lack of update. I know it's been a while and the truth is that I've been pretty busy with school and work. I'm currently in my second year and things are starting to get tough. I've got great news- I got myself a job (my first one) and I'm super excited about it. Also, my grandma is getting better and healthier. She dropped a huge bomb on us a few weeks ago when she told us (my family and I) that she isn't going back home. She wants to stay at the senior home or something like that and my sister cried so hard and she finally understood why she chose to do that. It was because she knew that nobody can take of her, because we're constantly out everyday and she's all alone in our home.

I'm also sad about one thing... I've gained a lot of weight over the past few months and I'm just at the point where I'm going to have a breakdown. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to start my diet plan to lose 40 lbs in one month. I'm not saying that it's going to be a healthy one as well, because that could take a long time. Anyway, my passion for fashion has been increasing a lot lately and I'm not even sure if I want to study business anymore. The thing is that I can't study fashion, because my parents don't like it and they think that it's rubbish. But, I'm just going to give my business a chance and see what's in store for me for the next 2 years. I would definitely like to get a job at a fashion magazine company, such as ELLE. Nylon Guys, V Mag, etc.

I need you guys' support and please pray for me, so that I can lose all of the weights by the end of October. So, what have you guys been doing lately? Tell me in the comment sections.

No comments: