Sunday, August 9, 2009

Nightlife

What's up everybody? this will be my very first post, so I hope you guys don't judge me too hard. Anyway, I just finished watching "G.I. Joe - Rise of the Cobra" and I must say that it was amazing. Best movie I've seen so far aside from "Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen" of course. So, I was on my way to the cinema and I witnessed a rather disturbing yet random scene. Two guys were beating the crap out of this poor guy and they were basically attacking him in the middle of the road and I swear to God, someone could have ran them over. After a while, they ran away and the guy that got beat up was bleeding and I saw his shirt covered with blood and the worst thing was that nobody helped him. Everybody was just honking so that they could get him out of the road.

2 comments:

Morgan :) said...

Woah woah that is not cool at all!
and where was this at? for real, if i saw that going down then i would help the guy.

vincentko said...

i know, i feel bad for the guy that got beat up. So, this happened in Toronto around 10 pm.